All students are encouraged to check graduation requirements, course
prerequisites and meet with their home campus counselor prior to
registering for courses.
All students may use the enrollment form
to request enrollment into Aldine’s Virtual School. Student must pay
for course(s) before the course start date or the enrollment request
will be deleted and must be reentered.
1. Student is responsible for own internet access.
2. Student must communicate with Instructor weekly via email, telephone, or personal visit.
3. Lack of progress will result in removal from Virtual School program.
- 1 week: conference and warning
- 2 weeks: dismissal
4. Students will be expected to complete course work within the 9 week time period (unless otherwise specified).
5. All coursework must be completed before scheduling the final exam.
6. Appointments for Benchmark Final Exam will be made through the Instructor. Any tests
or the Final Exam will be proctored on campus by the Instructor or Homebound Instructor.
7. Enrollment in the virtual class will count as an attempt in regard to student’s grade
point average (GPA).
8. Students are expected to take all scheduled standardized exams at his/her home campus.
Example: Texas End of Course Exams
9. A confirmed email address is required before a student is able to begin a course.
10.A course may be dropped within 10 days after the initial start
date without grade penalty. A student may receive a refund of $50 prior
to the 10 day enrollment period. Administrative fees are non-refundable.
Aldine ISD has set forth a district policy in regards to virtual school which can be viewed here